Sunday, March 11, 2018

Seeing Fumio Ishimori's Latest Production

Yours truly with Fumio Ishimori (second from left) and friends.

A few weeks ago, I received a letter in the mail from screenwriter Fumio Ishimori (a.k.a. Shiro Ishimori), which came with a flyer for his latest stage production. The letter invited me to attend the performance on March 9 in Shibuya. Shortly thereafter, I reserved a ticket and made plans to attend after work.

I arrived a bit late to the show (due to my work schedule), but after the show, I caught up with Ishimori-san and his wife (whom I'd met for the first time). Ishimori-san invited me to dinner, so the three of us went to a nearby izakaya and ate some delicious food.

It was a great evening, and I certaily look foward to seeing Ishimori-san again.

No comments:

Post a Comment