Sunday, July 23, 2017

ULTRA SEVEN IN CONCERT! From the Eye Slugger to Chanson!

Actor Koji Moritsugu performs chanson live. Photo by Brett Homenick.

On the evening of July 22, I was fortunate to see actor Koji Moritsugu (who starred as Dan Moroboshi on Ultra Seven) perform chanson at his restaurant. Moritsugu-san really threw himself into his performance.


I recognized a few of my friends and acquaintances at the event, and even was able to say hello to another actor, Hiroyuki Takano, who was in attendance for the chanson performance.


Afterwards, I was able to greet Moritsugu-san and exchange a few words with him. But, given his enduring popularity and all the other fans vying for his attention, it was difficult to do more than that. Still, I enjoyed getting a glimpse of the other side of Ultra Seven!

No comments:

Post a Comment